Our Frozen Shoulder program has been developed over four decades of treating this insidious and extremely painful condition. It involves the understanding of the underlying patterns that cause a frozen shoulder in the first place and the reasons why a soft tissue approach alone may not be enough to solve the problem. The student will learn the three aspects of a frozen shoulder that must be addressed in order to unlock it permanently, namely, how to correct the identified thoracic outlet syndromes, how to release the glenohumeral and acromioclavicular joints, and how to return rounded shoulders to the correct postural position.
- Assessing and Treating Shoulder Entrapments
- Assessing and Treating Lower Cervical and Upper Thoracic Sidebending
- Assessing and Treating Upper Rib Restrictions
- Assessing and Treating the Acromioclavicular Joint
- Stretching the three sections of the Pectoralis Major
- Treating Shoulder Labral Tears